Find Your Next Holiday
leave blank to search all
Calais to Nice
What you can expect
A true classic journey, this 15 day voyage will leave you with a great impression of France as you see the landscape and architecture change as you head south. An average of 60 miles a day means this is a ride most cyclists can achieve, and there are some flat days to enjoy along the way as well as an option to climb Mont Ventoux.
- Vimy Ridge
- Historic Laon
- Epernay and the Champagne vineyards
- The mediaeval half-timbered city of Troyes
- Dijon, capital of Burgundy
- Mont Ventoux (from afar, or option to climb!)
- Gorges de Verdon
- Promenade des Anglais in Nice
- On our 2021 departures we are offering return bike transport to St Pancras at £50 per bike, allowing you to relax on the train home and luggage at £20 per item, allowing you to relax on the train home (both bookable in advance). This will meet a specific train at St Pancras so please confirm which one before booking your return.
2021: We depart Calais at approximately 10am on the Sunday morning and arrive in Nice on the Monday afternoon (usually about 3—4pm). Riders depart on the Tuesday, although it would be possible to catch a Monday evening flight if required.
Transfers from (start): Calais-Frethun TGV / Eurostar station, Calais town station, Calais ferry port.
Transfers to (end): Nice TGV station, Nice airport.
Requested Single Supplement (see our FAQ page): £795
Your Next Adventure Awaits
What you need to know...
End to End (UK and European rides)
49 miles / 79 km
75 miles / 120 km
893 miles (1,429 km)
Departure Dates & Prices
|Month||Dates||Tour Price||Single Supplement*||Bike Hire From||Enquire||Book|
|July 2021||25th July to 10th August 2021||25/7/21 to 10/8/21||£2,395||£795||Check Availability||Book Now|
*A single supplement is only payable if you would like a guaranteed room to yourself. If you are happy to share with another traveller of the same gender, no supplement is payable.